11 July 2011

澳門之旅!!






despite the boiling hot weather, it was still great fun~
only spent a days and a half there, had our private shoot for the first night then traveled a bit the next day
we started shooting at 4:pm......till 3am XDDDDDD
by the time we went to bed, it was 2 or 3 hours before when we were suppose to wake up  =_,=
we get incredibly crazy when we get together, so it was quite hard for us to keep our voices down
had our moments of silliness on our way back....
make sure not to make the same mistake again for our next trip...



got my piano exam date today................................
not cool at all, i'm mentally not ready still
my hands get sweaty when there's a panic attack
and of course my fingers will slip on the keyboard hence it would ruin my concentration completely
all i have to do now is to practice the awkward bits ONLY
and to speed up the scales a bit more =__=
doubt i can pass this gad damn grade 8 srsly....
BUT I MUST PUT MYSELF INTO THE STATE OF HYNOSIS, THAT I'M PASSING THIS
BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA WASTE MY ENTIRE YEAR OF HARD WORK



from now on, no cos, no nothing, just gonna put myself in piano jail and practice my ass off...